Wednesday, January 04, 2006

What is this world coming to?

I watched ET (Entertainment Tonight) this evening. Yeah yeah, I know, how embarrassing.

Oh lordy, what's up with this Lindsay Lohan girl? I mean when did she launch herself into stardom? And the even bigger questions - HOW and WHY!?!?! Maybe it was her insightful performance in Herbie: Fully Loaded? Or her inspired role in Freaky Friday. Blond hair, brown hair, who knows what is real. Eating disorder, yes or no. Apparently she tells all in the upcoming Vanity Fair article, I can hardly wait.

This girl is 19 years old. Per ET she now commands 7-8 million dollars per film.

Hmmm. That seems fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)