Saturday, July 01, 2006

I am in the midst of tearing my studio apart. It isn't pretty. I have stuff absolutely everywhere. Naturally I am trying to do it myself for the most part and a table collapsed on me yesterday. I have bruises everywhere and look like a battered woman (no, not really, I am over-dramatizing the bruising situation).

I have completely flipped the way I use the space. I am optimistic this will be better. I have felt a little "out of sorts" lately with my entire organization. It just wasn't working for me anymore. And arrival of the Flat Files more or less necessitated a change anyway.

So, back at it I am. Pictures later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)