Thursday, August 03, 2006

Show of the week

We are here in Minneapolis. The weather is gorgeous. We did our set up today; the show opens at noon tomorrow. We have a lovely spot (corner space!) with a lake view. We are kind of off the beaten path in booth #3420, but I am hoping it will be ok. My neighbor said she had this spot last year and preferred it to the hustle/bustle of the rest of the show. She said customers seemed to like it better down our way. I am holding the faith because my expenses are insane to be up here - the most expensive show ever when you figure booth fee, plus gas, plus hotel, plus food. Yikes!

So, if you are in the Minneapolis area, come visit me at the Uptown Art Fair. I've been busy as a bee creating lots of kitschy and fun new works for this show. Plus I will have my line of reproductions including the collaborative pieces I have done with St. Louis poet Bud Hirsch. Bud recently won top prizes (literally, woo hoo!) from St. Louis Writer's Guild for his poetry and I can hardly believe he has chosen to collaborate with lil ol' me. I am so happy with how all the repros have turned out if I do say so myself. You can preview them now on my website by clicking on Repro's. Hope to see you at Uptown!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)