Friday, September 08, 2006

Art Outside and I celebrate our 3rd year!

Ok, this is it! My last St. Louis outdoor art fair for 2006.

Tonite and tomorrow, be there or be square (I have always wanted to say that). Seriously, it is so much fun - great beer; terrific and affordable art from all local folk; great beer; energetic and sometimes raucous entertainment; good food & did I mention there is great beer? What more could you want?

You all know the back story, don'tcha? This is the show that put me on my path. I had made some art. We bought a tent, got the credit card machine, I made some more art. Make it and they will come, I was thinking, wonder if this works with art? And whoa boy did they ever. I was blown out of my shoes by the whole scene and instantly knew I had found my calling. Thirty shows, 7 states later, and I am still loving this gypsy life just as much as ever!!

Here are the details:

Art Outside 2006
Friday (that's today!) from 5-10pm
Saturday from 10-10
Schlafly Bottleworks in Maplewood (Click the link for lists of artists and entertainment)

On Sunday you can go to that other art fair, you know the one I mean. I'll be going there myself.

3 comments:

  1. Drat. I wish I lived closer to St. Louis so I could take in every one of the art gatherings/fairs, etc. This one sounds especially fun. Drat drat drat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my blog!!!
    Your art is Beautiful!! I'll be linking you to my blog..
    Blessings and light to you..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you wrote here, MaryBeth! Your joy and excitement for the art fair life just shines through and gives me the motivation I need to keep on this path! Hugs, Shari

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)