My friend Share-air-ree, share-ee, bay-bee.......tagged me to do this 6 things deal. Supposed to be 6 weird things about myself. Eeeck!
1. I don’t like onions but I enjoy onion rings. In some perverse way, this inconsistency defines me.
2. I am superstitious and always wear my “lucky dragon” earrings the day I am setting up a show.
3. When eating waffles (a rare occurrence), I start in the middle and eat outwards. I don’t like the edges and leave them on the plate. I once did this at a business breakfast (back in my corporate life) and my boss found it hilarious, said it looked like a dog had eaten my food.
4. I hate to drive. Or better said, I hate driving in traffic; I actually enjoy open road sort of travels, especially at high speeds. But if I won the lottery (a really big lottery), I would hire a chauffeur.
5. My toes function almost like fingers in that they can easily pick things up and turn faucets on and off (if in the tub).
6. I can hang the bowl of a spoon off my nose and hold the position long enough to amuse my dinner companions.