Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I mailed the commission on Monday and the client received it today. I would love to show you a picture but ding dong forgot to take one. Yes, that would be me. Duh. I was so worried about getting it to my shipper on time I completely spaced. The client has promised to send me a jpg. She is pleased and was quite emotional (in a good way) when she called. It really made my week.

I've been trying to take it easy. I felt half sickly on Monday, almost like I was coming down with something. I slammed a bunch of vitamin C and took a nap. Tuesday I felt better and got the laundry done, organized some things around the house, did a boatload of paperwork and cleaned up part of the studio. Stupidly, I drank coffee late in the day and was still buzzing at midnite. I just could not settle down and slept poorly.

I have been cooking this week. Finally. My darling hubby bears the brunt of my insane schedule - he not only handles his own job during the day, but helps me on the weekends and also cooks for us. Since I pretty much work day and night, I think he realizes his best shot at actually getting a meal is to cook it himself. How sad is that? So now that my schedule has eased, I am running errands and cooking. It feels good to be taking care of him for a change. I love it that we can trade roles with such ease. We are lucky that way.

2 comments:

  1. here's to husbands who understand their crazy, creative, wives!

    xxx,
    h.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be waiting for that jpeg! Shari

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)