Monday, September 28, 2009

Working hard

The mirrors have been a hit at my recent shows. Thus I spent today working on a batch I previously texturized (I don't think that is a real word, but I bet you all know what I mean). They are not quite finished and the mirror part is still taped up but I think you get the idea.

In other news, the iPhone continues to amaze me. John and I are like kids with new toys. We have loaded a bunch of apps, most free, but some had a small price. He loaded a weather app that shows a TV style update of the current weather. That's not really my thing of course (I am more a 'weather out the window gal') but instead I've loaded camera stuff, Facebook, a doodle app, and Bejeweled. Plus a level which is useful.

I am trying to use my thumbs on the keyboard as I heard that is the 'cool way'. Apparently use of your index fingers immediately tags you as older, translation, not hip. A dork of sorts. I've lived the majority of my life as a dork, so its really no biggie for me, but I have found that thumbs are oddly efficient.

6 comments:

  1. looking pretty cool there lady. Loving the mirrors and the Iphone info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:36 AM

    These are gorgeous, MB! And as for the business of dorkiness, I decided long ago it too way too much energy to try and hide it, so I just embrace my non-hipness and am happy to stand apart from the crowd! :-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful! I can see why they are popular and hope you continue to have many sales and explore these even more. Being dorky can be cool when you're proud of it and just let it be :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are totally awesome!!! great idea to include a little function with way cool art. and thanks for the link over there (she says while pointing to the right)! I appreciate it! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:59 PM

    Oh let me know how that thumb typing goes. But remember you have a really cool phone so who cares how you type..ha..ha
    I love the mirrors1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Functional art...I love it...the better to see you with my dear! I can see why the mirrors sell well MB!

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)