Thursday, December 17, 2009

It's a Great Day, St. Louis (I hope.....)























If you're in the St. Louis area, check out Channel 4 (KMOV) at 10am. I am going to be on Great Day St. Louis (wish me well as I am nervous. duh). I'll be doing a Paste Painted Paper Demo and small project.
If you miss it, or you're not local, I believe you can check out this link after the show and see my segment. I don't know how quickly it will be posted.
To sign up for the class at Wood Icing (see sidebar), call the store (or stop by) (636) 536-5345.

3 comments:

  1. you are such a rock star !
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I'm thinking about you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:49 PM

    Loved it!! You were great Marybeth - congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)