Thursday, August 23, 2012

Art Is....You!

West Coast, East Coast........Art Is....You has got you covered. This will be my first year and I have heard such marvelous things I am like a girl approaching her first day of school. Such anticipation, all I need are some new saddle shoes, tee, hee.....
So you can find me at both Petaluma and Stamford. I still have openings in my classes and I want to tell you a little bit more about each one.
The top picture is my "More is Less" class where we work on painting neutral pieces plus we create texture with unexpected items. The result is a sophisticated look (at least I think so and hope you agree) but it is oh-so-easy to achieve and also a lot of fun!
The bottom picture is "Tic Tac Texture" and we will be working on the grid, exploring it in different ways, plus shaking up our texture ingredients. And guess what? I only used 2 colors of paint here (plus white of course). Don't you want to know what they are.......
I'm being a tease, ha, ha, ha, imagine that!
Bottom line, I'd love to see you in class - the paint will be a flyin' and it's gonna be a blast!! All you gotta do is click the link.

5 comments:

  1. So looking forward to the More is Less class in Petaluma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to meeting you in Stamford!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am interested in the More is Less class, but can't make it to Petaluma. Will you be teaching that anywhere else on the west coast in the next year?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh how wonderfull .. next to the kitchen and off from work .. I do google and found this nice place ..
    I m going to learn on Wednesday .. rost and pattin
    love to share soon.. thanks for your open heart ..andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your artworks. They are uniquely done. The Tic Tac Texture is fabulous. Looking forward to see your piece in person.
    bean bags sydney

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)