Friday, August 30, 2013

The Sketchbook Challenge

I'm up over at The Sketchbook Challenge. You can read my post about my travel journals HERE.
And while you are over there, mosey around and check out some other posts. Not that I am picking faves (they are all good) but I really enjoyed the gorgeous project by Gina Kim which you can see HERE.  And the very interesting post by Frances Holliday Alford about attending the Festival of Quilts. Such eye candy, you can read it HERE. 
Something for everyone over at TSC! You are going to want to make it a regular stop on your Blog Journey.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:54 AM

    Lovely sketch of your travels. xox

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)