Tuesday, July 07, 2020

It's My Birthday Bash! Help me celebrate :)


It's my birthday and you are invited!

No coupon needed. StencilGirl® Studio classes and bundles already have value pricing.



There are 2 sale bundles and many of my classes are on sale now in celebration of my birthday and StencilGirl's 10th Anniversary.

THERE ARE PERKS! 

Purchase any class and receive a 20% off stencil coupon (sent the next morn via email)!

A fun, NEW option! 
My students are invited to a StencilGirl Studio Community group on Facebook (link sent via email).

Your purchase of a class also gives you an automatic entry for one of 3 pieces of my original art. The winners will be contacted by email after the sale and announced in the StencilGirl® Scoop newsletter on July 12th.




Stencilicious Bundle Purchasers will receive an email link to download my Curated Collage Pack. Here is a preview:





*Don't hesitate! The sale ends July 11, 2020, at 11:59 p.m. Central Time, USA. 
*Coupon is good through July 31. Not good for StencilClub or wholesale orders. May not be combined with another coupon.



2 comments:

  1. jacbead (at) comcast (dot net)
    Jackie Anderson - I just purchased and watched Soul Mantra.
    Is there a way to go back and watch it again? I closed it out and want to go back and watch the videos again. I got interrupted and missed part of it because I didn't pause it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, all your courses should show up under your name/email that you use to buy the class. It will be under the heading My Dashboard. Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)