Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanskgiving

We are in Cincinnati celebrating with my family. Since we won't be together this year for Xmas (we do that every other year thing), Thanksgiving seemed like a good idea. My youngest brother and his family are flying in this morning. We got here Tuesday night and are at my parent's house. We'll move over to my brother Chris' house tonight so Brad, Kim and the kids can have the guest rooms here. And that way everyone gets to spend a little one on one time with my mom and dad.

It is C-O-L-D. We woke up to snow yesterday which was unexpected, at least for me since I never read the weather report. Fortunately I had grabbed my down coat before we left home.

I am glad we are here. I almost canceled the trip because I have so much work that needs to be done at home. But luckily I came to my senses because this is where I need to be right now. I am thankful for many things today.

Have a wonderful holiday.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:44 PM

    Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! Drive carefully!

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)