Thursday, May 17, 2007


















I have finally finished my new reproductions, gorgeous (if I do say so myself, tee, hee, hee). They are signed giclees, 8x8 images matted to 14x14. Here are 2 of them; "Wear it like you mean it" (posted below) and "Don't fence me in" are the others. All girly themes - my mantras, my rules for life, the do's and don'ts that all live in my head. The pics are me because, well, you know - it's all about me. Ha, except when it's all about you of course.

$35 each or 2 for $60

Priority shipping $5, US only please

Email me mbshaw@mbshaw.com for details, I can take MC/Visa/Discover, check or Paypal cash.



3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:54 AM

    Love the new pieces! Is that our mini orange rickrack from Alton? That was defnitely the wackiest craft store in the universe.
    Have a great show this weekend!
    mucho love-o,
    RH

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG....
    The "crack yourself up" one.....I can tell that that is you...You still look just like that when you laugh....too funny that you haven't changed !!!!!
    Hugs to you !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just wonderful, MB! Truly scrumptous colors...
    Hugs, Shari
    P.S. Hey, wait a minute... I thought it was all about ME...???

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)