Friday, May 25, 2007

Yes Virginia, it's true


The Princess set up her own tent last week. First time ever. This has always been "John's part." And he prefers that I stay out of his way.

But I wanted to at least know how to do it myself. I have considered going to a show or two with a friend which means I would need to know what I was doing. Plus it's just plain embarrassing that I've been doing this for several years now and don't even know how to put up my own tent.

So yep, I did it. John showed me how or better said, he facilitated in me figuring it out for myself. Which was a brilliant way to teach since I am so visual (thanks sweetie, U da man!).

And here is the result, a different approach than before, including an extra wall to allow for merchandising of my new repros. Which sold like hotcakes I might add.

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you've displayed your repro's here, MB. Tell me, how could it get any better?!?!? Hugs, Shari

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)