Friday, September 07, 2007

St. Louis Art Fair

Ok, this is it.......after months of preparation and sleepless nights, the show finally opens today at 5PM. It is currently pouring down rain here and I have been up since 4:30AM for a live TV appearance, so I am tired before I start, ha! My perfect hubby is going to set up the tent for me so I can nap a bit in order to be my usual perky self. I will hang the art this afternoon. I'm no weather person, but the clouds are moving fast and the rain will be gone shortly. We can only hope.

Anyway, come see me! I'm in booth #211, on the east side of Meremac near Maryland. Here's a link to the show for more information.

2 comments:

  1. Duh. I thought setup only was today. I didn't realize the show opened today! Forgive my lapse... Have a great time and hugs, Shari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary Beth.....I saw you on TV today!!!! Go Figure! on Today in St. Louis! I hope the show went well.....we were put off by the rain Friday and Sat. I felt sooooooo bad for the artists thinking about all the work that goes into being in a show! Anyway, I hope you had a great week-end and I am so thrilled for you....getting into that wonderful show:D hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)