Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Colors of Kentuck


What an invigorating show. The art inspired me it was so raw and loose. Some was in your face while other pieces were sneaky and you had to get really close to appreciate the subtleties. Lots of artists offering insightful commentary, waaaayyy more political than usual. Artists pushing the envelope, making the viewer think. I love that.
I'm charged with ideas for my own work. In fact, I can't really put it into words right now. It is more a feeling than anything I can verbalize. Stay tuned to see how it all unfolds over the coming months.

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by to say a quick hi and I owe you an email!!! I have been working non stop and am getting ready to visit my daughter (who is not well) and my granddaughter in Kentucky. Ms. Patti will be flying around for a few days....catching up on some email and such in airports and perhaps I will get some quiet time....

    xxxxpatti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:38 PM

    It was my first year exhibiting at Kentuck and I was equally awed by the work that I saw and the people I met. This show is truly a gem and I too think...well I know - the experience will find its way into my work.

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)