Friday, February 27, 2009

Circle mania











Here are some of the pieces for the show - all these are 24x24. Everything has been delivered except for the *really* big piece, which Heather is going to help me with today. Now all I need to do is finalize the commission (which is being installed next week) and I can actually breathe for a moment or two. Whew, what an invigorating time.

Sorry I have been so absent lately, but I got sick. Again. In the midst of the final painting frenzy, wouldn't ya know it? Crazy, but turned out to be good as my judgment brain was just too sick/exhausted to work and I managed to paint without interference from myself if you know what I mean. Turned out to be my favorite piece of the entire show. It's not shown here, stay tuned and I will share it next week.

10 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! I think these are my favorites of all your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these colors and I'm glad you are feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looooove these. The colors and texture are just nummy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a circle fanatic! These are great shapes and colors and did I mention: shapes?

    I received an email about your phd gallery show. But I have no idea where that is?

    maybe it's on you blog. If not, please advise. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oops!
    I can't get to St. Louis in a week, but I hope you have a fabulous show. Can you post photos on your site afterward?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you health and great success with your show, Mary Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...these are so fantastic. I love those unique shades of blue especially. Hope your're feeling better. Spring is right around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  8. p.s. i couldn't help but notice that this latest work matches your about me picture (sweater/hair)almost exactly!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw you in Cloth Paper Scissors and I am just SO bummed about missing your gallery show!

    My house is pretty big. We could do it here next year...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the circular paintings rather than the ones with squares. Dunno but it gives me a sense of planets.

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)