Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Not my Candy - FDA recall

I was just perusing the FDA site to see if any of my "must have" peanut products have been recalled. I already had to toss a package of Z-bars (yeah, I know they are for kids, but what can I say) that Clif recalled voluntarily. I finished my peanut butter M+M's without incident, so I guess they are OK.
But anyhoo, I was reading the list and noticed a preponderance of candy named after excrement. Yep, it's true. Bear Poop, Bear Scat, Buffalo Chips, Moose Droppings, Cow Patties........HUH!?!?!? Now I would never say that people who eat such products deserve to be contaminated, but seriously folks.......

1 comment:

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)