Tuesday, February 07, 2006

The gallery visit was good on Saturday, great in fact. I liked them, they liked me and they wanted the art for a show. My abstracts!!! It was a good match all around. Once we have some details firmed up I will post more information.

Here are the Florida shows if anyone wants to come!

Feb 11-12
Boca Raton Museum of Art
Art Festival
Mizner Park, Boca Raton, FL

Feb 18, 19, 20
Artigras
Jupiter, FL
http://www.artigras.org/

I am starting to get excited which means my energy is flying off in every different direction. Again. At times like this it is very hard for me to stay in the moment. Which is just one of the many many reasons I do Yoga. Class last night was wonderful and the meditation at the end.......well, there just aren't any words. I felt at peace.

For a few hours anyway. Got home about 8 pm, had dinner, watched 24 on Tivo, went to bed, got up (about 11 pm) worked for awhile, went back to bed.

The good news is I have lost some of the pesky holiday weight. The other, even better good news is I got a good report on the biopsy, as in it's nothing. It is looking much better too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)