Friday, March 10, 2006

Calling all knitters

Wow, I just found this website with video clips showing all this stuff I wanted to know about knitting. Lessons on how to do all sorts of things I was wondering about. I know I have friends who could help me but they are never around at the exact moment when I need instruction.

http://tinyurl.com/9nem7

Very cool. Like having a knitting teacher right here in my house. All kinds of techniques that are shown in the books but I NEED TO SEE IT like changing colors, knitting in the round, socks, cable stitch........it's all in the link above and there are other links to beginning sections that show cast on, etc.

This changes everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)