Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Horoscope for: Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Mary Beth,You may be feeling less comfortable as you confront what you must do over the days ahead. It was easier when these coming changes were just a fantasy, for you can be complacent until you need to put your ideas into motion. It's show time, Cancer, so move past your insecurities and prepare to be in the spotlight.

Well this is clearly about Venus Envy. Showtime meaning I need to MAKE the art.

Duh.

I have been working here and there. Yesterday I got a couple little ones finished. I had started them over the weekend. It is slow going though and I am not in a groove and can't really figure out why. I reviewed my inventory and selected some suitable pieces that will be just fine with this theme so I have things to fall back on. I wanted a lot of newer things too. Especially some more 20x20's and I have already prepped the backgrounds for 2 of them but can't seem to move forward.

And whether its for VE or other shows, I need more inventory. I have a lot of upcoming shows. I mean A LOT. Have you seen my calendar lately?
http://mbshaw.com/schedule.html

Bottom line, I need to make the work one way or another. So my muse should be kicking into gear any second now.

On other fronts, I forgot to mention the single best thing from Grape Arts on Sunday,,,,,,,,,,bacon candy.........yep, they have finally done it, made bacon taste better than it already does. Carmelized into crispy candies. Oh my goodness, with that sweet/salty/crunchy thing goin' on I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. We have one of those torches, like for Creme Brulee (which we have never made) and I think I'm going to try it.

And finally, my beef for the day.

BLOGGER.

What gives with you turkeys????? I have tried to be patient and, well, except for that one screamin' email last week I think I have. When my blog was GONE and people were writing to me about it......all the times I can't post a photo when I want to(like now)........fiddling with just the general goofiness and tempermental operations of Blogger. I can be forgiving and have been. What, with your parent Google(yes, I am addicted) I have cut you guys some slack. But you need to get it together. Enough is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)