Sunday, March 19, 2006

Human Artefakts

Forgot to mention I am in an online show. Yeah, in the middle of all the stuff I've got going on I created 2 new pieces in response to the theme Human Artefakts. My friend Deb apparently put in a good word for me (I whimpered and whined about missing the entries for this show) and the organizers asked if I wanted to participate. So I couldn't say no. The work is oh so fine and I am happy to be part of this group.

So, check it out:
http://outofsight.co.nz/Artefakts/default.htm

3 comments:

  1. You are one of the best in the show...It's better now that your work is IN it!
    Yee ha! Way to jump on the boat with class.

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love "The Hills Are Alive"!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very coool!
    i recognize several names,but as always am drawn into your pieces!
    and,deb!hiya...your pieces are quite fabulous as well!
    :) denise

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)