Wednesday, May 03, 2006




















This is me and my 2 brothers. I love the photo and have used it several times in my work. I have no idea what we were looking at. There was a gas station behind our house so I can only imagine.

I am so into the vintage wall paper lately. This swatch was particularly nice; an amazing pattern that reminds me of one my Grandma Hoffman had in her house.

The grass was formed with the "grass" sold in hobby stores for use with train sets and that kind of thing. It is so realistic.

All the new work is finished now. I am exhausted, having done an idiotic amount of work in a very short period of time. Today between varnish, painting sides, doing laundry, packaging greeting cards, and organizing reproductions I also put down backgrounds on 2 dozen more 6x6's. I am pretty excited about some of them as they are a little bit different. And I found some very cool tissue that I can't wait to use. I won't start them till I get back from the show.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:51 PM

    When you get back, or when you have some time, would you talk about your studio setup, or post some pictures? I'm wanting to paint bigger and am collecting re-organization ideas... I'd love to see where you work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your work at the Geneva show!!! I am really excited about it!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)