Friday, April 17, 2009

Art on the Spot

What spot, you might say? Hmmm, I know very little. Other than the fact I will be at Chesterfield Arts tonight from 5-9 working in partnership (with an un-named assigned partner person, who oh who will it be?) using unknown materials furnished for me. I will not be allowed to bring ANY of my own stuff. None of my paints or cherished collage stuffies. No hair dryer, no spray bottle. No magic wand. Not that those things are magic, but they are my usual tools.

There will be 12 of us working. The pieces will be up for auction.

I hope this involves some sort of adult beverage.

2 comments:

  1. this sounds like WAY TOO much fun....I wish I could be there !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to uncovering the mysteries with you tonight and a tall drink might be nice...

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)