Saturday, April 22, 2006














I am exhausted. Unfortunately I woke up with a nasty headache (again!) this morning. I am getting tired (literally) of this and don't know what to do. It was 5 am. Needless to say I would rather have been sleeping but I suppose it was good I got up because it took me several hours to be medicated sufficiently to handle the show. And yeah, I was a little loopy all day today.

The show is going incredibly well though. I love Chattanooga; the people are marvelously supportive of the artists. It is very refreshing. I am also selling a lot of work which is good.

These are some booth shots. I did a little bit different display this time. I think I like it. Of course now I have a totally different idea that I will consider for next time.


5 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:57 AM

    Lovely. I like the new format. It seems to...draw the eye to everything.
    -jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:43 AM

    I like the layout of the booth. It looks very welcoming. Sorry that you are having headaches. Take care, have a safe trip home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MB...as always, the booth looks terrific. I am thrilled that the show is going well !!! And I am sure the weather is great, too.
    When you get back, email me reagarding the headaches. I suffer with migraines and I will give you some ideas on how to manage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:00 PM

    Wow, your booth is stunning. I'd be drawn in there with those colors like a bee to a flower.

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)