Tuesday, April 18, 2006

If I had known you were going to sleep with me I would have bathed

Sounds like one of my collage captions but I actually just said this to my husband.

He has been in the guest room again due to being sick. I am so happy he is feeling better. Which means he is back in our bed tonight. But wouldn't you know it, the day I completely forget to bathe. I got so caught up in a million different things it somehow escaped me. I honestly intended to work out this afternoon and shower afterwards but before I knew it the day had slipped away.

Here's what I did:
Early hair appt
Dropped off some art at a client's office
Quick trip into Whole Foods to pick up some Bee Pollen, Propolis & Royal Jelly which I am convinced is going to cure John and me of all that ails us (it did give me some energy today like I needed any more, ha!).
Lunch while in the car (don't ask)
Filled up with gas, can you say $2.89!!!! (see what my life has come to, me fueling up the car and I even mowed the grass the other day-I can't wait for John to be fully recovered so I can resume my Princess life).
Inventoried all work for 4 Bridges show
Sorted and re-packed show materials, put stickers on shopping bags
Scanned all the new 6x6's
Packed the collages
Completed the 30x40 that I have been working on off and on for the last few weeks (WOO HOO!!!!!!)
Successfully cleaned paint off my light gray Nubuck Merrill's
Got all the paint out from under my nails
Varnished 2 other pieces
Dinner with John-leftover Chicken Pot Pie(homemade that I fixed)
Caught up on some Tivo
Isolation coat on 30x40

I am too wiped out to bathe. Maybe some perfume will help.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:55 AM

    Have a good trip to Chatanooga! Sell it all and don't forget to take Jane and Michael Stern's book with you!

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)