Monday, March 26, 2007

Artfest here I come

Well, tomorrow morning I am officially Artfest bound. Travelling with a group of my buddies from St. Louis, I will catch up with some old friends from CA, meet some of my Internet pals for the 1st time (Shari for sure!!) and hopefully make other new friends as well. Plus make art for 3 glorious days, woo hoo, hip hip hooray, yippee ka yay, yee ha!!! And what a bonus that I get to play in the Pacific Northwest; I am hoping to carve out a little time to hike around Ft. Worden and enjoy the sites of Port Townsend. Ah to be around all that water, I can't wait. And if I am really lucky, THE mountain, that being Rainier, will be out when we land tomorrow.

Yes, I did get all my work done, or at least nearly all of it. I finished 21 pieces for Venus Envy, 1 short of my goal. BUT, 20 of them are already varnished with sides painted black and I seriously did not think I would get that done. The show entries have been handled, email caught up, other correspondence and paper work complete, commissions researched and ready for action when I get home.

I am good to go. So later gators....

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)