Thursday, March 15, 2007

Last chance

The contest is ending today, so don't forget to submit your entry. Scroll on down the page for more details....

And in other news, you all will be pleased to know that James Brown was finally laid to rest the other day. Yes, the man was still not buried. Died on Christmas Day, his body was first touring the country (see my January 03 post) then being preserved for paternity cases (I am guessing?). He was finally buried this week in a crypt at the home of one of his daughters.

The news article said, "the embalmed body has been kept in a refrigerated room." Well duh.

1 comment:

  1. I so IMMEDIATELY thought of you when I heard this on the news! Hugs, Shari

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)