Monday, August 27, 2007

I am convinced that every show is a gift of learning. For instance, during this show I learned that you should always check to see if ants have crawled into your Kettle Korn overnight.
Yes, I really did munch on it for a couple minutes before I noticed the presence of these teeny tiny little ants.

Lots of them, crawling all over all of it. Ugh. I thought I was going to barf.

Rhonda said people on reality shows eat ants all the time and it apparently doesn't hurt them.

Great.

And, in other news, I believe I am psychic, as all the artists I mentioned in my last post won awards at the show. Hmmmmm.......

3 comments:

  1. Okay... that is HUGELY gross! I don't know what's funnier - the fact that you bought kettle corn (Steve and I already joke that it's not a true fair without a giant bag of kettle corn for everyone) or the fact that you ate it with ants! Ugh... Remember, what doesn't kill you... hee hee Hugs, Shari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:27 PM

    Good way to ensure that you'll never eat Kettle Corn (or is it Korn?) again. Urf.

    Choclate covered ants. Now there's something tasty.

    What is Rhonda doing watching reality shows, by the way!

    your pal,
    RH

    ReplyDelete
  3. when I lived in Long Island back in the 50-60's there was this store that carried chocolate covered ants and grasshoppers. I was a little kid then and thought EWWWWWW. But when you think of it, people eat cow and monkey brains,and maggots, ants don't seem so bad. Hope you did great at the show, xxpatti

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)