Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Out with the old?



















Where oh where did 2008 go?  I suppose it's a sign of age when the years start flying faster and faster at what seems like breakneck speed.  What a glorious year it has been though - and yes, I am well aware of all the bad stuff every day in the news.  But I have decided I am not going to allow it to influence me.  Seriously.  Call me Pollyanna if you want, but I love my family, my animals, my art and my life - I am filled with gratitude for the abundance that surrounds me. Rather than worry and fall into that lonely place of fear, I prefer to live my life from a place of love.  I want to do what I can to spread some joy in my very tiny part of the world.  

These last few days I've been reflecting back on 2008 and working on goal setting.  The Universe helped me out by guiding me to Sheri Gaynor's blog today.  Sheri has been my coach for several years, however we haven't talked lately.  Her blog post blew my mind - she never fails to amaze me with her insight.  In fact, tomorrow I am going to do exactly what she suggests!  I can't think of a more poignant way to end the year.  Click here to see Sheri's brilliant idea. 

3 comments:

  1. 0h my, time really has flown this year and I love your attitude/outlook. Also, thanks for mentioning Sheri's blog--I may give it a try too.
    Wishing you the very best in 2009!
    Marilyn:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:08 AM

    Mary Beth, thank you so much for sharing this. I love the piece you have displayed. It's fab!! I am with you, I am staying Pollyanna, as I just refuse to move to fear.

    My choice is to stay positive and support others that might be in need. I think it is a time of reprioritizing and getting our true intentions clear.

    Happy New Year MB, it promises to be a wonderful one for you! Strap on your wings!

    Hugs,
    Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pollyanna
    Just wanting to wish you a grand and happy new year,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)