Saturday, July 11, 2015

Expressive Collage Webinar

Hey, did you know that I have a Webinar coming up?
Art Journal spread by Mary Beth Shaw
I am very excited to be talking with Crystal Neubauer's about her new book, The Art of Expressive Collage. It is a gorgeous book and Crystal and I go way back so you can be sure our discussion will be entertaining and hopefully informative. 
I want to clarify one thing - you do NOT need to be present to listen to the Webinar or see the Video. You can watch/listen any time as you will be furnished with the link. You could even listen over and over if you want. Just sayin'....
I absolutely love the art that I was inspired to make after reading Crystal's book - watch me make it on the video! Good stuff, great fun, you won't want to miss this!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:20 PM

    What a beautiful Spread! I can't wait for Crystal's new book!

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)