Monday, November 08, 2021

Be Epic! Get the Art Bundle for Good now!


Continued education is how we grow. 
I buy this Bundle every year because I always find value and bits of information that help me as an artist. I like being introduced to new teachers. As I perused the list of classes today, I wasn’t even through the first twenty when I found several I want to explore. 
#8 Leslie Lambert on perspective studies 
#9 Malcom Dewey on moving from acrylics to oil
#14 Roben-Marie because I love everything she does
Yep, I earn some money off this 
which is one way I make my income. 
And yep, I still bought it because I believe in education 
and I always will. 
It’s what I do and who I am.








No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)