Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter to all who celebrate and Happy Day to everyone else.
Easter is a great candy holiday, better than Halloween in my book and that is mainly because of the Reese's eggs. They have a superior chocolate to peanut butter ratio that I find blissful. I love to let it melt in my mouth. Oh yum!
Lately I am also into the Dove milk chocolate eggs. I used to be all about dark chocolate. I don't know what it is (sugar obsession possibly) however, I prefer milk chocolate these days.
And being the candy hound that I am, naturally I made up baskets for the grand kids. I filled them with all the things I love just so I could keep some of the extras for myself, tee, hee. I got the previously mentioned Reese's eggs, Peeps, a chocolate bunny for each boy and Reese's pieces in the shape of a carrot. Plus some non-candy stuff.
And Whopper eggs. Which I suddenly can't eat because, well, this is definitely tmi, but let's just say they effect me in an un-womanly way. OK, they give me gas. Yes, it's true. How sad is that, does this mean I am officially an old person if one of my fave candies no longer agrees with me? I'm sure the boys will enjoy them though.
It was a wild weather day with snow showers, which is snow that comes down so fast it's like rain only it doesn't stick because it's too warm outside. On and off all day, quite heavy at times. How strange it was.
I finished the kitchen cabinets this weekend. Pictures will follow shortly, once the granite is complete, the installers broke part of it on Friday, ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)