Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Stencils Are Here

Ok, so maybe I've toyed with you just a wee bit about these stencils. They are my very first design effort. Me, with my rudimentary 'puter skills, has somehow managed to design a set of stencils, creating vector files in Illustrator, doing screen drawing, etc, etc. Believe me, the process had its moments.

I found an amazing manufacturer who produced the most lovely clean crisp images I could ever imagine. These are the stencils I always dreamed about. Seriously, I know that sounds ridiculous, but I reallyreally like stencils.

I took them to Artfest and my friends Misty and lk debuted them in their classes. Geez, what a dream come true, talk about instant promo. And then Vendor Night hit. My table was swarmed with people. It was a feeding frenzy. I stood there completely overwhelmed, deer in headlights. You would have thought I had never sold anything in my life. But I was mainly gratified at the support - people liked them!!! What an amazing thrill.

Now they are available for purchase on a secondary blog called Stencil Girl Products.  There will be more stencils coming along with rubber stamps that are the inverse of the stencils. Plus some other things that I have up my sleeve. To check out the stencils, get prices, buy them, etc, etc, just
CLICK here.

12 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! Those are fabulous! So exciting. I am off to check them out!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are bringing these to VR for us to play with right....wink wink :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I will have the stencils and the Wood Icing products at Valley Ridge. We will definitely play with them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karyl8:01 AM

    Nice! Now, with which one do I start??? Great job and I know that you have more than rudimentary computer skills!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just may have to buy these BEFORE VR!! Seriously, these are awesome, MaryBeth. Love 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo ! Congrats on the take off of you cool tools ! Gotta get me some...

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are a true inspiration, beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank Mary Beth. I will let my buddies know about the site for the stencils. I will be ordering today when I get home from work. Ya hoo!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Mary Beth! Unfortunately I got to your table too late to grab these stencils, but will order them soon! They were amazing to use in LK's class and I can't wait to have a set of my own to play with!!!

    By the way, did you finish the third letter after class on Saturday? I would love to see pics and see how they all turned out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the new line. Can't wait to see what you'll come up with next!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Mary Beth, I received my stencils today......Thanks so much. Once I finish with Easter obligations at church this weekend, I plan to start creating. I am so excited. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey I bought three of your stencils at Art Fest. I love them and just wrote about them on my blog - The circles became a beautiful head of hair - quite fun I think. May have to get more later...

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)