Thursday, April 05, 2007

Planet Earth

Is anyone else watching this series on The Discovery Channel?

Oh --my goodness it is so wonderful. The most amazing footage of animals, mountains, and exotic countries, these shows are incredibly inspiring. The stunning scenery is such a pleasure purely from an artistic standpoint. Not to mention the cinematography. And there are baby animals in each show(or at least the two we have watched thus far) so you know I am all over that. Go set your Tivo before it's too late.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:30 AM

    Time for a sugar daddy, 'cause dang, I really need to get cable/satellite.
    My bro was waxing poetic about the show, so you can def. discuss w/him!
    have a great holiday weekend, deary.
    -Robin

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)