Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Artfest 2012

I swear I am on a perpetual swirl. But I am not dizzy......
Anyway, I forget if I mentioned that Artfest is up and open and registrations need to be sent in very soon. Teesha will start to open and process them (by lottery) on September 1st.
 I am thrilled beyond belief to be teaching 3 classes. You an see lots more detail on the site but I thought I would tease you with some images just because that is how I am.
 I sooooooo look forward to Artfest. For me, in addition to teaching, I meet up with friends who I see only at this event. Artfest is a pilgrimage of sorts, for us to gather and spend time together making art, such an amazing way to honor our creative souls. Teesha and Tracy have created something magical with Artfest, the original art retreat, in its 13th year. Whether teaching or student-ing, I lovelovelove to attend!! There is something indescribably delicious about being part of a huge gathering of like minded souls. Oh swoon goes my heart......

4 comments:

  1. 'ARTFEST"... sounds like my kind of gathering. Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful, Mary Beth! It must be a treat to take a class with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, MB.. these pieces you're showing here.. to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary Beth, I already told you in an email that I was going to sign up for one or two of your workshops at Artfest, and I just have to tell you again. I sent out my registration the other day and am really looking fwd to my first visit there. Was over at Judy Wise's site and had to tell you how GROOVY your stencils look.

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)