Thursday, January 27, 2011

Create Mixed Media

Woo Hoo, the site is L-I-V-E!!! You are going to want to make this site a regular stop. I just got finished watching some very cool technique videos - including one of me demo-ing at Art Unraveled last year. There are also instructional pdf's you can read and print, podcasts, interviews, wallpaper, you name it. I am so proud to be a part of this incredibly informative website on my favorite topic ever. Which is, of course Mixed Media. But you already knew that, didn't you? 

In other news, I've had reports from some people who have received their copy of my book from Amazon, yippee!! I will soon be announcing a promotional offer for those of you who wish to purchase the book directly from me - this will consist of a signed copy, along with an exclusive stencil that I designed as a gift for people who purchase from me. Crazy as it may sound, I don't have my books yet - or the stencils. Obviously, you all will be the first to know more. 

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to receiving my book too!
    Again..;congrats
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I do believe I'll be ordering my signed copy from you! Can't wait.
    And now I'm off to explore this wonderful new site you posted about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bren! I really love Mary Beth's stencils. I use them all the time. And I also ordered some of her wood paste to create texture. It looks like fun but I haven used it yet. You might really enjoy it since your pieces are so texture-licions!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)