Thursday, July 06, 2006

Madison Bound

On my birthday we will spend most of the day in the truck traveling to Madison. We are leaving early tomorrow. I have heard there is a top notch ice cream place and, well, it's my birthday, I think I deserve ice cream!

John gave me my gift already. Some gorgeous Tahitian Black Pearl earrings made by a jeweler we met at the 4 Bridges Show. If you look at the site under portfolio you will see some earrings similar to mine - the pearl hangs from a yellow gold squiggle/spiral. They are tres chic if I do say so myself, just masterfully crafted and the pearls are stunning. My baby did good.

This weekend I am at Art on the Square in Madison, WI. It you are in the area, come on out, I'll be in Booth #751. I already know I am going to see my buddy Beth, woo hoo, I am looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)