Sunday, January 25, 2009

Manic Monday 3

Welcome to my very first video with the new Flip.  The Flip is just so cute I can't stand it.  I've been trying to film a variety of events I have attended and such, but it is pretty clear I need more practice, yikes!  For instance, you can't film *while* you are dancing.......well, actually you can but it isn't pretty.    

What a fun filled fantastic weekend we had! It started out with work most of the day Saturday, putting the studio back together (see video) and also organizing product for shipment to my gallery in Cincinnati and Art Saint Louis.  I'm glad that is done.  

Saturday night was ArtFeast, the fundraiser for Chesterfield Arts and it was a total blast.  The "heads" decorated each table and it seemed like they were a bit hit.  The evening just couldn't have been any better......well, may it could have, like if I had won the raffle for the diamond necklace, ha, ha.  Seriously though, a great time - we had *the best* table with many friends and lots of laughs.  The entertainment was especially fun - I even danced, can you believe it!??!  

On Sunday, Heather and I went to Jeane Vogel's opening at Urban Eats.  Jeane's work was wonderful as usual and it was fun to catch up with other artists and also meet new people.  After we left there, we picked up another friend of Heather's and headed over to the Polar Wave Pooch Party which was a fundraiser for Gateway Pet Guardians.  Caught up with more people there, bid on cool stuff, had good eats and drank wine.  Then headed home where I relaxed with John and the critters.  

I can't wait to get into the studio tomorrow and try out my new easel!!   

3 comments:

  1. Well I don't know what your old flip looked like but your new flip looks pretty glorious! Love that big display/easel. And you have a real sweet voice too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my flip and I'm soooo glad you got one !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:03 PM

    wwwholy greatness! your studio rocks! can i come play!!!!!?!
    i am glad you are enjoying the snow, we our on our second "snow day" here...but it's mostly ice coming down.

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)