Tuesday, March 15, 2011

New Toy

It's a bouncing baby Keurig. And it's red. How cute is that?




I have lusted over one forever but really couldn't rationalize the purchase as we have a perfectly good coffee pot we use daily. A Capresso because I am a tad coffee obsessed.
But, I frequently like a cup of coffee later in the day and don't want to make a whole pot (already I am sounding like a little spoiled princess here).
And we got a big rebate from Costco that we cashed as we didn't need anything how sad is that?
And Kohl's had this Mini machine on sale.
And I had a 30% coupon.
And it was red.
And Kohl's gave cash back(how *do* they afford that).
And there was no sun in the sky. Again. This has been the most awful Winter I can recall weather-wise.
So. There ya go. A lesson in rationalization.
I am thrilled to report the Tully's Kona Blend is excellent.
And did I mention my machine is red?




Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

7 comments:

  1. You are too funny! Congratulations on your new addition! I'm loving your book soooooo much by the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did similar rationalizations!! Mine isn't red though! It is a full sized black one with lots of chrome!! I love it and the Dark Magic Roast!!
    Love the red!! Enjoy!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my husband would fight you for this red joy juice maker! Can I say you are the Queen of making a deal, I mean how can you not buy it with all those very practical reasons :-)
    Did a post about your book on my blog, spreading the magic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:37 AM

    Coffee needs no rationalization.
    -jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, Jane, I like the way you think!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well this is darn cute...and RED! Just had to look you up as I'm in the midst of your book...LOVING it!!! Back to it...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like my Keurig...but I wish it was red now!

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)