Tuesday, September 06, 2005

This sounds like a job for Red Bull

We had a very fun Labor Day, spent at our friends Bud and Marian's house where we got to meet some of their other friends. A little swimming, a little drink, lots of food, yumyumyum. And it was a lively intelligent group, plenty of witty banter to the point I wished I had a notebook to write down some of the better comments.

But now I need to hit the ground running. Emphasis on hit the ground. The running is not an issue for me but this business where my feet never touch is worrisome.

I have 17 new works done so far for the show this weekend. I have about 9 more little ones in the works, meaning backgrounds are done, they are laid out, etc. So they are do-able. But I would really like to tackle 2 more 12x12's if possible. In a 4 day week where one of the days is already trashed due to show set up.....possible? Hmmm, maybe this is a tad aggressive even for me. But a girl has to set her sites high.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:11 PM

    Wow. I'm impressed at your output! I can barely do 2 12x12s in a month! I'd never be able to keep up with your show schedule.

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)