Friday, November 18, 2005

Elvis Lives


I saw him myself at Graceland....seriously, there was this guy in line for the shuttle with Elvis hair(I was too much a chicken shit to snap his picture). It was amazing. He was wearing very retro jeans with the hem turned up in a cuff. They had a button fly and two buttons were undone(I know, why was I looking anyway!?!). It kind of destroyed the look but I didn't have the heart to tell him.

We are back home now. The return trip was uneventful which is good. Memphis seems like it is trying to be a baby New Orleans? This is the view we had from the balcony of the hotel. Weird lighting that first night.

1 comment:

  1. There's supposedly a button-fly jeans "code" signal by what button is left undone, sort of like "what color is your hanky" among gay men. What it is , or a secret decoder ring, I know not.
    Alas? uh, no, except to giggle.

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)