Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I'm doin' Chemistry

This is the first time I have posted one of these tests.......I always take them "on the sly" usually after I find one on Ruth's site http://www.livejournal.com/users/rutemple/ and I seldom agree with the results. But this one was kind of fun. I guess I like the idea of being an element. Plus it pegged me to some extent. You can do it yourself by clicking the link at the bottom.

So, for my stepdaughter Beth.......


C...Carbon
You scored 27 Mass, 39 Electronegativity, 48 Metal, and 0 Radioactivity!
Nobody understands you... no, not even organic chemists. The social individualist. You like your attention... but not TOO MUCH attention. You are able to form incredibly close relationships with many individuals, but you don't really get along with preexisting groups. You value equality in relationships, and don't deal well with overly submissive or demanding people. Well, whatever... thanks for making life possible... oh, and cut the global warming out.

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=10462132396003208006

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:40 AM

    Y...Yttrium
    You scored 35 Mass, 25 Electronegativity, 58 Metal, and 0 Radioactivity!
    Yttrium? Yttrium??? You're messing with me, right? That's not a real element. Really? If you say so. Okay... how about: You are really a solitary creature, and you're somewhat set in your ways. You work, consciously or subconsciously, towards the betterment of society, but I guess you do this by befriending it's strangest elements. You're kind of a spaceman/woman, but in the end you're allright. You should try to be with the benign weirdos of the world because, by goodness, no one else will. Oh, it says here that you are abundant on the moon. Interpret as you will.


    I told you it would be somthing obscure! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah! Glad to see you're reading, I should post something substantive. Soon...

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)