Sunday, March 19, 2006

Human Artefakts

Forgot to mention I am in an online show. Yeah, in the middle of all the stuff I've got going on I created 2 new pieces in response to the theme Human Artefakts. My friend Deb apparently put in a good word for me (I whimpered and whined about missing the entries for this show) and the organizers asked if I wanted to participate. So I couldn't say no. The work is oh so fine and I am happy to be part of this group.

So, check it out:
http://outofsight.co.nz/Artefakts/default.htm

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:07 AM

    Love "The Hills Are Alive"!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very coool!
    i recognize several names,but as always am drawn into your pieces!
    and,deb!hiya...your pieces are quite fabulous as well!
    :) denise

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)