Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Art, art everywhere.....

Well, it's here.........my final exhibition weekend of the year. I am happy, sad, relieved, excited, invigorated, exhausted.......if you've been reading here for any period of time you know how obsessive compulsive neurotic I am, naturally I am experiencing all these emotions at the same time, ha! So anyway, here's the schedule. If you're in town, stop by!

Friday, Dec 9th at Subterranean Books my solo show opens with a reception from 7-9pm. This is a terrific bookstore in the loop that bears exploring (books are my next favorite obsession after art) and I will have about 30 pieces on exhibit including many new works from my Common Denominator series plus my new figurative piece and some small reproductions just in time for holiday gift giving.
Subterranean Books – Dec 9th from 7-9PM.
6275 Delmar
University City, MO 63130
From 40, exit at McCausland and go north. This will turn in to Skinker. Turn left on Delmar and Subterranean will be about a block down on the right.
From 170, take the Delmar exit and go east until you get to the loop. Watch for Subterranean on the left. It is about a block before you get to Skinker.
The show runs until Jan 9th.
See http://www.subbooks.com/ for hours.


Saturday and Sunday (Dec 10th + 11th ) I will be at Shaw’s Gallery (no relation, I am just lucky with my name) at the Independent Art Market. I am very excited to be part of this event which is a holiday market featuring all kinds of very cool fine art items from 13 different artists. I will have a lot of collage work (yes, more new stuff!) at this show including some reproductions. So, if you’re like me and haven’t really had time to do your shopping, this is the spot! Plus there will be music on Saturday night so expect a party.
From 40, exit at Kings Highway and head south. Left on Shaw - go past the Botanical Garden. The gallery will be on the left about 2 blocks down.
4065 Shaw Blvd.
Saturday 12-10PM
Sunday 10-6PM
http://www.independentartmarket.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)