Friday, December 09, 2005

So this is what it's like?

Hmmm, kind of a light crowd at my opening tonite. I don't know what to make of that. Everyone kept saying it was the weather. And of course there were lots of other openings tonite. Whatever.....you can make tons of excuses for this sort of thing. But the bottom line is I was pleased with the people who came out.

Because they were thoughtful and seemed truly interested in my art. Or maybe they were just stroking me? Or maybe they were just my friends or family? Who knows? But I did sell a decent amount of originals and nearly all my repros which means I need to make more.

So it was a good deal.

Naturally I didn't get anything to eat. I did have lots of wine. And we have lots left over.

I had Life cereal when I got home. C'est la vie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)