Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Last night was my regular Monday night Yoga. In the last couple weeks I have been trying to do Yoga more frequently, about 3 times a week, gearing up for a workshop. Famous Yoga guru Rod Strycker is coming into town to conduct 5 days of teacher training. Each morning he does an open Yoga session that is 2-1/2 hours long which anyone can attend. I am signed up for 2 (!!!) of these sessions.

I have heard it is rigorous, that I should expect to work hard. I have heard he "likes to generate some heat." In yoga talk that means he's going to kick my ass.

My goal for the workshop is to avoid emergency medical attention. I would also like to be able to walk to my car afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)