Monday, February 06, 2006

The Hometown Team

That would be Anheuser-Busch this year. Now I always think they have great commercials. And this year was no exception as my number one commercial from the Super Bowl was the one with the horses. Of course.

There is a baby Clydesdale (guess that is a colt?) who is in the barn looking at the wagon the big horses pull. There are lots of close up shots of his face and you can tell he is dreaming of the day when he will be a big horse and finally get his turn. He figures out a way to get his head into the harness and tries to get it rolling. You see him struggling at this for awhile then finally the wagon is moving out of the barn and he is simply glowing with little horse pride. Pan to a shot of the back of the wagon where there are two of the big horses pushing it from behind.

Awwwwwwww............I know I know I am sappy. But I loved it.

And the Steeler's won so John is happy.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:19 PM

    It made me tear up...and then I got a little angry b/c I teared up over a silly commercial that didn't even have people in it. But I'm just a weepy ol' sap. :-)

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)