Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I got up at 6:30 am today. Did some quick email, slammed coffee with my daily raw nuts fix, showered and was out the door by 7:30 am for a very early appointment with the dermatologist. He had to biopsy this thing on my chest which sucks as we are going to Florida next week and I know I'll want to wear tanks and camisoles. Hopefully it will be healed?

I know it shouldn't surprise me, but I am amazed at how much I got done today. Certainly it was due to my early rising. Plus the fact that I got up and just started moving, didn't do my usual slow mosey into the day. So I was quite productive and have many items crossed off the list. Of course I have also added a bunch of stuff to the list. But everything seems do-able.

Got accepted into Brookside. Hooray, I did that show last year and did well. But I am finding you can take nothing for granted in this fickle business. So I never for a second assumed I would get in again this year. A very dear friend of mine (who was in Cherry Creek last year) has suffered a horrible rash of rejections for no apparent reason and she is freaking out. I am painfully aware this could happen to me at any second. Nothing is certain, there are no guarantees.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:15 PM

    We love you, nonetheless!
    p.s. I *finally* put up my MaryBeth space--have to post a picture of it soon.

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)