Tuesday, February 28, 2006

You may or may not know it's possible to customize the welcome message on your cell phone. On my phone, this is the text that appears right above the time.......it previously said "Sprint PCS." Isn't that nice and personal. Ok fine, I never really thought about it before but once I heard this idea (from where I have no idea) I thought why not have any greeting I want!?!?!?

I changed it to "Breathe." Yeah, yeah, I should probably do this more than each time I look at my cell phone. But it's a start.

So now, every time I open the phone that little message gives me a instant of pleasure. Truly. I am easy to please.

Plus, oh yeah, I remember to take a nice long breath.

1 comment:

  1. I just last week discovered that feature on my and Lise's phones, when we were recovering hers from a complete battery discharge/recharge. I immediatly put "Hi, You!" on hers.

    I love the whole being and process of your huge commission, and your trust in the process - which is of course exactly what to bring to it. Breathe...
    And of course that the cats can freely walk around underneath.

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)